Ftc Mit App inventer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftc Mit App inventer

I recently downloaded the MIT app inventor and i couldn't use Google Chrome. So i found that you can use the Mozilla Firefox on the virtual Linx computer to access the app inventor.

Originally posted by ethen123 View Post
    I recently downloaded the MIT app inventor and i couldn't use Google Chrome. So i found that you can use the Mozilla Firefox on the virtual Linx computer to access the app inventor.
    Yes, any reasonable browser should work, as the appliance simply exposes a HTTP server to the user.
    FTC6460 mentor (software+computer vision+electronics), FPGA enthusiast. In favor of allowing custom electronics on FTC bots.
    Co-founder of ##ftc live chat for FTC programming--currently you may need to join and wait some time for help--volunteer basis only.

Comment

Originally posted by ethen123 View Post
      You don't need to actually run anything inside the Linux shell, as long as it says "OK" in the right places, you can just minimize the shell and use your normal computer browser to use App Inventor

Comment

Working...
      X