IR Seeker v3 in programming mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IR Seeker v3 in programming mode

hello we are from Arlington Heights High School and are only on our second year of robotics and first year of getting to programming our robot. We are trying to set up our auto mode and we have had some success but we can not seem to find the IR Seeker v3 in out programming mode. Weve hooked it up to the Core Device Manager on a computer and can see the device. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

I think there is a bug.
    If the IR Seeker sensor is configured on the robot, then the blocks for it should appear in the Sensors section of the toolbox, but I don't see it there either.

Comment

Originally posted by AHHS-Robotics View Post
      hello we are from Arlington Heights High School and are only on our second year of robotics and first year of getting to programming our robot. We are trying to set up our auto mode and we have had some success but we can not seem to find the IR Seeker v3 in out programming mode. Weve hooked it up to the Core Device Manager on a computer and can see the device. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
      I assume you are using the robot for some other activity, since the IR Seeker doesn't have anything to seek in this year's FTC game.

Phil.

Comment

Working...
      X