X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block Programmers Unite!!!

Greetings from New Hampshire!

If you are an FTC team, a coach or a mentor and you use the Blocks Programming tool to program your FTC robot, please sound off!

If you are a Blocks Programming tool user, please respond to this thread and tell us your team number, your team name, and if you'd like your geographic region ("New Hampshire", "Beijing", "Sydney", "Hungary", etc.)!

Thanks and welcome aboard!!!

Tom

7026 JDroids New Jersey

We actually did a NJ STEM Girls workshop on this and taught another team how to code using Block Programming (Oasis also from New Jersey)!

Comment

Originally posted by FTCteam7026 View Post
      7026 JDroids New Jersey

We actually did a NJ STEM Girls workshop on this and taught another team how to code using Block Programming (Oasis also from New Jersey)!
      Awesome! Glad to hear some NJ-ers are on this subforum! Great job with the workshop!

Comment

We are joining a couple other teams from Colorado and switching from App Inventor here in Colorado!

Comment

9988 CID Iowa

We plan on using this for next year, currently looking for videos and tutorials. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FTC9988 View Post
            9988 CID Iowa

We plan on using this for next year, currently looking for videos and tutorials. Thanks
            Hi FTC9988.

Here's a link to a tutorial that might be a good place to start:

http://www.firstinspires.org/sites/d...ningmanual.pdf

Also, I put some material online that includes some materials from an older workshop that we did with the Blocks programming tool in summer of 2016. The screen shots in the docs might be slightly out of date but the material might be helpful to learn how to use the blocks software.

You can access the older training workshop material here:

https://usfirst-my.sharepoint.com/pe...FeYu7ffINHuyy4

Remember, the NSTA training material was made using an older version of the Blocks software so there might be some slight differences in the user interfaces on the current software.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks for the information. I hope people don't min if I ask a ton of questions.

Comment

3507 Robotheosis from Chicago

We have been using block programming since the begining of the year.

Comment

Working...
                X