X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miner90027 View Post

I FIXED IT!

All I had to do was reset my onBot java entirely
    That is terrific! Thanks for sharing here so that another team searching will get the idea to reset the OnBot Java!!

--Alan

Comment

How did you reset OnBotJava? This thread got me interested in playing with this. I started as recommended with the Onbot version where I get the same error as shown earlier in the thread. I then tried downloading the AS version from AS and putting the wav files where advised, and that version worked fine.

I'm not sure what you mean by resetting OnBotJava?

Comment

Originally posted by 3805Mentor View Post
        How did you reset OnBotJava? This thread got me interested in playing with this. I started as recommended with the Onbot version where I get the same error as shown earlier in the thread. I then tried downloading the AS version from AS and putting the wav files where advised, and that version worked fine.

I'm not sure what you mean by resetting OnBotJava?
        In the top left corner you have the settings icon, click it. Scroll all the way to the bottom, there should be a red box surrounding 3 buttons. There is one that erases everything in OnBot java and resets it. that is the button you press, but only after backing up all of your programs in java.

Comment

Working...
        X