XBox 360 Wired Controllers Disconnecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBox 360 Wired Controllers Disconnecting

Not sure which forum is best to post this, because I didn't really see a good one for it. But we are tired of the bad response of the Logitech F310 joysticks, ours go from 0.4 to 1.0 in the blink of an eye, all of them. When we buy new ones they are marginally better for a short people of time. I managed to scour the city and find an Xbox 360 controller to test, and wow, very linear joystick response. BUT the Xbox controller is constantly disconnecting from the phone requiring Start-A to be pressed while my program is running. I switched the controller type in the Driver Station to Xbox 360 and have tried with and without a USB hub. I only have 1 used Xbox 360 controller so trying to figure out if it is bad, or I am doing something wrong?

I should clarify that we are repeatedly having to press Start-A while running a program as the joystick keeps disappearing from the FTC App.

Comment

Try a stabilizer for the OTG connection into the Driver Station - either a 3D printed one or just a rubber band.

Comment

Originally posted by FLARE View Post
        Try a stabilizer for the OTG connection into the Driver Station - either a 3D printed one or just a rubber band.
        This isn

Comment

This is in a controlled environment, no robot, no moving the controller or driver station phone around. This is just a test program to see the joystick values. The otg cable is not being moved and works fine with our Logitech controllers. I am trying to determine if it is a bad controller, or some setting I need to do.

Comment

Well good news I guess, it was the controller. I got 2 more controllers and they worked fine.

Comment

Working...
            X