FTC Teleop Naming System ERRORS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTC Teleop Naming System ERRORS

Hi this is Caleb from team Circuit Shifters #9977 from North Carolina.
    My problem is the naming of the DS in the OpMode code. The name I set DS for is called "CalebColor”. Which I’m using a sample code from Android studios, it called SensorMRColor.java and I made that as my team code. I did change the DS and RC names for my code. But the error shows this, Robot failed to start: Can’t register OpMode name twice:’Sensor: MR Color’. And this is what I have in my code,@TeleOp(name = "CalebColor", group = "sensor").

^ ^
    DS RC

If you know how to fix it, please reply.

Thank you

Typically this happens when you copy one of the example opcodes and past it in your team code folder and forget to change the opcode name. Take a close look at all your opmodes or anything you copied to the team code folder and make sure they all have unique names. To make this easier you can right click on the team code folder and choose "find in path" and paste in some of the name it thinks is duplicated. That should find the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by caseyz View Post
      Typically this happens when you copy one of the example opcodes and past it in your team code folder and forget to change the opcode name. Take a close look at all your opmodes or anything you copied to the team code folder and make sure they all have unique names. To make this easier you can right click on the team code folder and choose "find in path" and paste in some of the name it thinks is duplicated. That should find the problem.
      Opmode, not opcode. Spell check grrr....

Comment

Thank You caseyz

Comment

Working...
        X