a million errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a million errors

i just downloaded the most recent SDK file and when i went to save my own code to the class files all of the "Exterior" sample code gave an error message, anyone have any clue??

Can you provide the exact error message?
    Lead programmer for team 6287, Vertigo

Comment

Originally posted by FTC9260 View Post
      i just downloaded the most recent SDK file and when i went to save my own code to the class files all of the "Exterior" sample code gave an error message, anyone have any clue??
      Did you do an "Import" of the project, or did you just "open" it?

You must do an "Import Project" the first time you use Android Studio on a new download.
      Also, give Android Studio PLENTY of time to index and re-build everything the first time. Watch the status at the bottom of the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by FTC9260 View Post
        BTW, you should be putting your class files in the TeamCode module, down in the teamcode folder.

Comment

C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\ConceptDIMAsIndicato r.java
          error: cannot find symbol class Autonomous
          error: cannot find symbol class Disabled
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\ConceptI2cAddressCha nge.java
          error: package com.qualcomm.hardware.modernrobotics does not exist
          error: cannot find symbol class TeleOp
          error: cannot find symbol class I2cAddr
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\ConceptNullOp.java
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\ConceptRampMotorSpee d.java
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\ConceptRegisterOpMod es.java
          error: cannot find symbol class OpModeRegistrar
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\ConceptScanServo.jav a
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\ConceptTelemetry.jav a
          error: package org.firstinspires.ftc.robotcore.external does not exist
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\ConceptVuforiaNaviga tion.java
          error: package org.firstinspires.ftc.robotcore.external.matrices does not exist
          error: package org.firstinspires.ftc.robotcore.external.matrices does not exist
          error: package org.firstinspires.ftc.robotcore.external.navigatio n does not exist
          error: package org.firstinspires.ftc.robotcore.external.navigatio n does not exist
          error: cannot find symbol class OpenGLMatrix
          error: cannot find symbol class VuforiaLocalizer
          error: cannot find symbol class OpenGLMatrix
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\HardwarePushbotMatri x.java
          error: package com.qualcomm.hardware.matrix does not exist
          error: cannot find symbol class MatrixDcMotorController
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\K9botTeleopTank_Line ar.java
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\PushbotAutoDriveByEn coder_Linear.java
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\PushbotAutoDriveByGy ro_Linear.java
          error: package com.qualcomm.hardware.modernrobotics does not exist
          error: cannot find symbol class ModernRoboticsI2cGyro
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\PushbotAutoDriveByTi me_Linear.java
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\PushbotAutoDriveToLi ne_Linear.java
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\PushbotTeleopPOV_Lin ear.java
          error: cannot find symbol class DcMotorSimple
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\PushbotTeleopTank_It erative.java
          error: cannot find symbol class DcMotorSimple
          C:\Users\Robo\Desktop\PCTA-master\FtcRobotController\src\main\java\com\qualco mm\ftcrobotcontroller\opmodes\SensorAdafruitIMU.ja va
          error: package com.qualcomm.hardware.adafruit does not exist
          error: package com.qualcomm.hardware.adafruit does not exist
          Error:Execution failed for task ':FtcRobotController:compileDebugJava'.
          > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Comment

Working...
          X