Vuforia Image to DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vuforia Image to DS

We are trying to get the Vuforia image to show on the Driver Station. I believe this is the line that needs to be modified:
    int cameraMonitorViewId = hardwareMap.appContext.getResources().getIdentifie r("cameraMonitorViewId", "id", hardwareMap.appContext.getPackageName()); I can't seem to find what parameters to use to get the Driver Station screen instead. Anyone have experience with this?

Whoa - where did my formatting go...?

We are trying to get the Vuforia image to show on the Driver Station. I believe this is the line that needs to be modified:

Code:
    int cameraMonitorViewId = hardwareMap.appContext.getResources().getIdentifie r("cameraMonitorViewId", "id", hardwareMap.appContext.getPackageName());
    I can't seem to find what parameters to use to get the Driver Station screen instead. Anyone have experience with this?

Comment

Originally posted by FLARE View Post

Code:
      int cameraMonitorViewId = hardwareMap.appContext.getResources().getIdentifie r("cameraMonitorViewId", "id", hardwareMap.appContext.getPackageName());
      I can't seem to find what parameters to use to get the Driver Station screen instead. Anyone have experience with this?

Seems like this functionality might violate <RE13> but we'd still be interested in the functionality if it's possible..

<RE13> Video Cameras - Video recording devices (GoPro or similar) are allowed providing they are used only for non-functional post-match viewing and the wireless capability is turned off. Approved video cameras must be powered by an internal (as supplied by the manufacturer) battery.

Michael P Clark
      Founding Mentor, FTC 9958
      http://www.redfishrobotics.com
      "We're Hooked on FIRST"

Comment

Originally posted by FLARE View Post

Code:
        I would be extremely surprised if this works. It would have to be supported in the FTC SDK to send the information across the Wifi direct connection between the phones and the SDK handles that communication as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by FTC11411 View Post

I would be extremely surprised if this works. It would have to be supported in the FTC SDK to send the information across the Wifi direct connection between the phones and the SDK handles that communication as far as I know.
          You're probably right... I would love to see telemetry.addImage() option to show a thumbnail pic!

Comment

Working...
          X