No voltage sensor...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No voltage sensor...?

So I have everything plugged in and I am trying to run an op mode, but the battery is still not showing up on the Drive controller. Any reason why it would be doing this?

Also...I just plugged in another pair of ZTE phones because another programmer on my team was having trouble. a few moments after I had, the whole program was filled with errors and the import statement went gray. The errors all say "cannot resolve symbol for___" DcMotor, HardwareMap, ElapsedTime, Set Direction, Autonomous, and other things as well....

This was all working so well, the team is kinda stressed out about it now...any help appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by KinaK View Post
      So I have everything plugged in and I am trying to run an op mode, but the battery is still not showing up on the Drive controller. Any reason why it would be doing this?
      Since the voltage is measured by the motor controllers, you must declare at least one motor controller in your active configuration file in order for the voltage to show up on the Drive Station.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTicks View Post
        Since the voltage is measured by the motor controllers, you must declare at least one motor controller in your active configuration file in order for the voltage to show up on the Drive Station.
        The voltage isn't measured by the PDM?

Comment

Originally posted by 4634 Programmer View Post
          The voltage isn't measured by the PDM?
          Correct. There is no "brain" in the PDM, or any type of addressable sensor. Just power bus and USB Hubs.

Comment

Working...
          X