• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamhazmat
    started a topic Legal Driver Controllers

Legal Driver Controllers

Hi!
    In the legal parts list for the 2016-2017 FTC game, the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows is listed as legal. Does this mean that this is the only controller that may be used during the driver controlled periods of the game? Our team currently owns a Logitech Gamepad F310 and another version of the Microsoft 360 Controller. May we still use these?
    Thanks,
    HazMat Robotics

• R2D2
    replied
    Originally posted by patfanman101 View Post
    Oh.
    What about question 2?
    No. Its in the Manual, and has a part number listed.

*Not an Official Answer. Ask in the Q&A forum for official answers.

Leave a comment:

• patfanman101
    replied
    Oh.
    What about question 2?

Leave a comment:

• 4634 Programmer
    replied
    Originally posted by patfanman101 View Post
    Two questions:
    1: The Driver Station shows that there are three, F310, Xbox 360, and an Android gamepad. Is the third gamepad legal?
    2: My team recently purchased Xbox 1 controllers, will they count as Xbox 360, or are they illegal?
    I think the "Android gamepad" is to be used if the phone can't recognize which model gamepad it is.

Leave a comment:

• patfanman101
    replied
    Originally posted by GearTicks View Post
    The F310 is still legal, but I think only that one and the Xbox 360 one are allowed.
    Two questions:
    1: The Driver Station shows that there are three, F310, Xbox 360, and an Android gamepad. Is the third gamepad legal?
    2: My team recently purchased Xbox 1 controllers, will they count as Xbox 360, or are they illegal?

Leave a comment:

• GearTicks
    replied
    The F310 is still legal, but I think only that one and the Xbox 360 one are allowed. Look at section <RE16>.d of the Game Manual Part 1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X