Robot is stopped: SDK 2.20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robot is stopped: SDK 2.20

I updated the SDK and apps to the latest version, and I seem to be stuck with a "robot is stopped" message on the drivers station and the app breaks when I try to press the init button. Whenever you restart the phones, it seems to be fine for a short while before going back to saying "robot is stopped". We faced this problem with earlier versions of the SDK, but it looks like its coming back. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Did the phone show any message about any exceptions? One reason of "Robot is stopped" is because of an exception.

Comment

Nope! It just says status:robot is stopped.

Comment

Could you paste or provide the logcat from your RobotController? When we ran into this issue earlier we found it was because of a motor controller mis-behaving. What we found in the logs is an error message saying the the "header sync bytes are incorrect". This error message is the Robot Controller complaining/warning that when it receives a packet of information from the Modern Robotics device, the header bytes in the packet of data, do not match what the Robot Controller is expecting. Whenever we have seen this message it often indicates that there is a problem with that module. The USB connection seems to be OK with that module because the Robot Controller is able to receive data from that module. However, the module is not sending the packets in a format that the Robot Controller is expecting.

Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

This a link to an image from the Logs of the Robot Controller.

Comment

Originally posted by SanjnaR View Post
            https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

This a link to an image from the Logs of the Robot Controller.
            I can't really tell what error your robot encountered from your photo, I believe we are going to need a substantial amount more of the logs.

If you connect your phone to a PC, and set the phone to MTP, you should be able to copy a file named "com.qualcomm.ftcrobotcontroller.logcat" to your computer where you can upload the file to the cloud or copy and paste into a Gist or pastebin.

Comment

Working...
            X