Micro 5pin to mini-b

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnDStrand View Post
    3805Mentor, these are the ones our team is using and they work fine. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    If you need a longer one, Lindy also sells 1m lengths.

Mentor 777, our team uses these to go from Female USB to male micro USB, https://smile.amazon.com/Rankie-Fema...micro+usb+male

These are cables we are currently using and they work well.
    Awesome! Thanks! You should ask them for a commission. Both are ordered.

On the first one, it looks like it goes directly from the REV expansion hub to the phone. I'm sure that is used when the robot is running.

What do you use the other one for? I'm sure it serves a purpose since you added it here.

Thanks again for pointing me to these.

Comment

Originally posted by 4634 Programmer View Post

Seconded. MR cables are low-quality.
      Modern Robotics changed manufactures after one of the first shipments of cables because we were not happy with the quality of the connectors and since then the cables have performed much better so you are probably commenting based on those before we rejected them and replaced them. Let us know if you are experiencing issues with the latest cables. Depending on how often they are connected and disconnected and other strains put on them, all cables and connectors regardless of type, will eventually become loose and fail and are consumable items so it is a good idea to have some spares on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor 777 View Post

Awesome! Thanks! You should ask them for a commission. Both are ordered.

On the first one, it looks like it goes directly from the REV expansion hub to the phone. I'm sure that is used when the robot is running.

What do you use the other one for? I'm sure it serves a purpose since you added it here.

Thanks again for pointing me to these.
        We use the second one to go from the phone to the hub or game controller.

Comment

Working...
        X