Beta Testers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Testers?

I have a class of Computer AP students (working in Java) most of whom are also FTC team members (8102 - the tech-knights). We are through most of our Java curriculum and so we are starting Android development this week using Android studio and MIT's APP Inventor. We would love, love, LOVE to be a beta tester for the new hardware and software. Please let me know if there is a way to do this. We'd be happy to create/post video instructions and give any helpful feedback.

Thanks!

Jason Johnston
    Coach/Teacher

My team (FTC6460) would be interested as well (at least just the API, hardware if possible). Currently, we are working on a very high level API for robot motion planning and control that we will share with other teams once it is stable and mature, but have to contend with gaps of understanding of how the hardware API will look. Additionally, as co-president of my school's computer science club this might make for an interesting learning experience for some of our club members that already know Java and want experience with robotics.
    FTC6460 mentor (software+computer vision+electronics), FPGA enthusiast. In favor of allowing custom electronics on FTC bots.
    Co-founder of ##ftc live chat for FTC programming--currently you may need to join and wait some time for help--volunteer basis only.

Comment

Working...
    X