We are a new team :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are a new team :)

I am part of a new team from Calmar, IA and I have no clue how to get started in coding in Creo, mostly because our programmer left, so I am in charge and we have a scrimmage on Monday, so any information would help, this is also for the Autonomous Period.....

Are you sure you meant CREO? Android Studio or MIT App Inventor are being used to program robots this year - if so, you may want to post this question on the Android Studio or App Inventor sub-forums.

If you want Android Studio examples, then examine the Push Bot Guide on the FTC Team Resources page (http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprogr...team-resources). It describes the requirements for Android Studio and how to download and install it.

Comment

Creo is a 3d modeling software that we use to design and model parts or all of the robot... If you are trying to program the robot to do things and move along the field than you will need to download Android Studio or App Inventor to program the android phone. Hope this helps!!! Please feel free to contact me at ftcwonc@gmail.com and I can put you in touch with our programmer.

Comment

Working...
      X