Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gobilda 2000 series dual mode servos

Hi Folks,

our team need 2000 series dual mode servos. but from website, it runs out so stock. https://www.gobilda.com/2000-series-...de-servo-25-1/
    Any team would like lend or sell us? we need up to 5. But whatever you have will be highly appreciated.
    you can leave message here or call me at 518 810 2860
    thanks.

Why? Is this motor better?

Comment

The rev robotics dual mode servo has done well for us. Different programmer unfortunately.

Comment

I tested both the goBilda programmer and the REV SRS programmer They both work with either the goBilda dual-mode servo or the REV smart servo. The REV SRS programmer is nice since it has a plastic enclosure with built-in battery box. Servo City carries the goBilda stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cmefryday View Post
          I tested both the goBilda programmer and the REV SRS programmer They both work with either the goBilda dual-mode servo or the REV smart servo. The REV SRS programmer is nice since it has a plastic enclosure with built-in battery box. Servo City carries the goBilda stuff.
          Great to know that the REV SRS programmer can program the goBILDA dual-mode servo. Thanks for letting us know!!!

Comment

Working...
          X