Non post status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non post status

Our team can't post even though we have a unique username and password. I think this began last year and we just worked around it but it's really frustrating. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    FTC 4221 Coach
    Smida Sindicate
    Tami Tesch-Jerles

Originally posted by FTC4221 View Post
    Our team can't post even though we have a unique username and password. I think this began last year and we just worked around it but it's really frustrating. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    FTC 4221 Coach
    Smida Sindicate
    Tami Tesch-Jerles
    Hi Tami,

I double checked your user credentials and I reset your password. Please log in using the credentials posted on your team summary page. Log in to the dashboard at firstinspires.org; select team 4221; scroll to the bottom of the page where you'll find the shared login and password for your team. Please don't hesitate to send an email to ftcteams(at)firstinspires.org if you continue to have difficulty posting to the forum.

Thanks!

JoAnn

Comment

I can not post a new question, just reply to current questions. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by dbarone View Post
        I can not post a new question, just reply to current questions. What am I doing wrong?

Hi dbarone,

I double checked your forum rights. You have the correct credentials to post in the Technology and the Community sections of the forum.

When you're in a topic, you can only reply to the topic. If you back up to the "talk about the forum" sub forum, you should see a box at the top of the thread that allows you to add a topic. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Thanks,

JoAnn

Comment

Working...
        X