Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration and Moderator approval

Good morning,

is there a way to get approved to post questions on this forums without having to go thru the moderator approval every time...

For example, i have questions around programming and i really need support right away... having to wait a few days to post something is really not helping me at this point.

Is there any other forums anyone could recommend for programming help with Android Studio and the FTC SDK?

Regards,

Coach Seb

Originally posted by FTC9819 View Post
    Good morning,

is there a way to get approved to post questions on this forums without having to go thru the moderator approval every time...

For example, i have questions around programming and i really need support right away... having to wait a few days to post something is really not helping me at this point.

Is there any other forums anyone could recommend for programming help with Android Studio and the FTC SDK?

Regards,

Coach Seb
    You should be all set now. It looks like you may have changed the password or email for your forum account, which puts the account back in a moderation queue. I've cleared it and I think you will be able to post to the open forums without going to moderation first. Posts to the game forum will go to moderation.

Sorry about the delay!

JoAnn

Comment

Working...
    X