Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for the Forum

I have three suggestions for this forum:
    1. There needs to be a sub-forum that is about the forum itself. There's nowhere else to post these kind of messages.
    2. There needs to be Bowled Over! counterparts of the "Talk about the game" and "Talk about the robot" sections.
    3. The "New Posts" button fails with a PHP error. I think it is useful, and it should be fixed.

Also, why can't we reply to posts in the "Ken's Blog" section? I think they would make for interesting discussions.
    Last edited by Skinkworks; 09-19-2011, 07:59 PM. Reason: I forgot a suggestion
    Max Bareiss

FTC #248 Fatal Error (2009-2013)
    FRC #3142 Aperture (2009-2012)
    FRC #1302 Team Lionheart (2012-2013)
    ZRHS #89 Team K├╝hlschrank (2011-2013)
    ZRAC #40 Catcher in the Skye (2012)
    ISR 12: Umptysquatch 6
    Rowan University Baja SAE

And mentoring for life.
    --
    11 seasons of FIRST in 6 years, as a student. Many more as a mentor.

I think Ken wants us to make accounts to post comments directly on his posts.

Also, they should allow any account to post in the QA section.

Comment

Originally posted by 2010FTC3053 View Post
      I think Ken wants us to make accounts to post comments directly on his posts.

Also, they should allow any account to post in the QA section.
      Hi 3053,

We're not likely to allow all posters to post to the Game Q&A. In part this is because of the volume it might create, and in part it's because we really do only want participants in the program to post questions.

Thanks,

JoAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Skinkworks View Post
        I have three suggestions for this forum:
        1. There needs to be a sub-forum that is about the forum itself. There's nowhere else to post these kind of messages.
        2. There needs to be Bowled Over! counterparts of the "Talk about the game" and "Talk about the robot" sections.
        3. The "New Posts" button fails with a PHP error. I think it is useful, and it should be fixed.

Also, why can't we reply to posts in the "Ken's Blog" section? I think they would make for interesting discussions.
        Hi Skinkworks,

Easy enough to add a couple of forums. I'll try to have them added by end of day. I didn't know about the PHP error - thanks! I'll look into a fix.

Ideally, we'd like you to post to Ken's blog on Ken's blog so all the responses are together and easy to access.

Thanks for the feedback!

JoAnn

Comment

For the bulletinboard challenged users, re-wired "New Posts" to http://ftcforum.usfirst.org/forumdis...led-Over!-Here would be a great help!

Comment

I have a suggestion, could there be a Creo/Pro-e forum so that teams that have spent time making models can share them with everyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by FTC4187 View Post
              I have a suggestion, could there be a Creo/Pro-e forum so that teams that have spent time making models can share them with everyone else?

Thanks for the great suggestion!

Comment

Could we have a sticky topic in the programming section that says "Please include the programming environment (RobotC or LabVIEW) along with any code-related post, to help diagnose the problem."? I'll make the topic, if you want.
                Max Bareiss

FTC #248 Fatal Error (2009-2013)
                FRC #3142 Aperture (2009-2012)
                FRC #1302 Team Lionheart (2012-2013)
                ZRHS #89 Team K├╝hlschrank (2011-2013)
                ZRAC #40 Catcher in the Skye (2012)
                ISR 12: Umptysquatch 6
                Rowan University Baja SAE

And mentoring for life.
                --
                11 seasons of FIRST in 6 years, as a student. Many more as a mentor.

Comment

hi this is LInda and iam new to this forum and these tips would really help me out
                  cheers
                  yipit clone script | flickr clone
                  create email account | buy likes on facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X