Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk functionality?

Hi,
    I use Tapatalk for many other forums, it's a very convenient way to use them on a portable device. I tried to find the ftcForum on Tapatalk but only found a USFirst Forum. When I tried to access it, Tapatalk says "can't connect to the server. Contact your forum admin."

Is there something that can be done to enable the FTC Forum on Tapatalk?
    Last edited by gmugno; 08-12-2013, 11:36 AM.

Bump! This could really simplify access to the forum for team members and mentors alike.

Comment

Thanks George. We don't have any plans currently to enable the FTC Forum on Tapatalk, but we'll look into it and consider it as a possible future enhancement.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
        Thanks George. We don't have any plans currently to enable the FTC Forum on Tapatalk, but we'll look into it and consider it as a possible future enhancement.

I'll bring this request back from three years ago... Tapatalk doesn't yet seem to work in my hands, Would it be possible to enable it?

Comment

As another year has passed, I thought I would revive this thread.

While the forum administrators have done an outstanding job structuring and maintaining the forum, finding a mechanism to easily navigate and stay up to date on posts remains a challenge for mentors and students alike. Please re-consider enabling Tapatalk, TileRunner or another vBulletin reading application. The use of such addons can increase the readership of the forum and allow better engagement with students and mentors. If these options are not viable, I would ask for feedback on how similar functionality could be achieved utilizing this forum directly as maybe I am simply not aware of such functionality.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by 7351ftc View Post
            As another year has passed, I thought I would revive this thread.

While the forum administrators have done an outstanding job structuring and maintaining the forum, finding a mechanism to easily navigate and stay up to date on posts remains a challenge for mentors and students alike. Please re-consider enabling Tapatalk, TileRunner or another vBulletin reading application. The use of such addons can increase the readership of the forum and allow better engagement with students and mentors. If these options are not viable, I would ask for feedback on how similar functionality could be achieved utilizing this forum directly as maybe I am simply not aware of such functionality.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Hello 7351ftc, korimako, and gmungo.

Our forums are now hosted by a third party vendor, and the vendor does not permit plugins to the vBulletin product. We aren't able to add Tapatalk to the forums at this time.

Thanks,

JoAnn

Comment

Working...
            X