Field Elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Elements

On page 16 of the "Ring-it-up-Build-Guide" I believe that part P10 & P9 need to be switched. If built according to the manual the ring dispencers will be 1" higher than the cornor and bottom row of the center rack assembly.

No they wont. The extra inch is mad up by the thickness of the plywood and the mat that the Rack is mounted on in the center of the field.
    FIRST Affiliated since 2006

2 Years of FLL
    5 Years of FTC
    3 Years of Mentoring

Many more years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by mozrila View Post
      No they wont. The extra inch is mad up by the thickness of the plywood and the mat that the Rack is mounted on in the center of the field.
      I took the thickness of the mat and plywood into account. I also checked the measurements. Build a ring dispenser and a corner goal without gluing, as directed by the manual. The top of the tubes that support the rings should be the same height. I found that the ring dispenser was an inch higher. I also checked the height against center rack. I suggest that you check before you glue.

Comment

the dispensers should be on the outside touching the floor. at least that is the way i am understanding it. we built the lower cost perimeter to specifications per instructions. we have found that the dispensers built are too tall where the top crossbar is not the same height as the top row of the perimeter. if this is what you are referencing to, then i think that you would be correct that the p9 (arm piece) and the p10 (leg piece) need to be switched.

has anyone else built the low cost pvc perimeter? what is the height of the perimeter if purchased from andymark?

Comment

Working...
        X