Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouting App

Hi FTC teams and enthusiasts!

We are excited to announce the release of our free FTC scouting web app, found at http://scout.wprimerobotics.org/ . Developed by team member Kyle Ehrlich, the app allows teams to scout other teams, which facilitates finding strategic alliance partners as well as planning for upcoming matches.

Unique functionality includes the ability for teammates to scout collaboratively. Our app, utilizing the Google Drive API, is designed to allow team members to create an “event” and then (optionally) share it with other team members. This permits real-time synchronization of event data between users. All event information is seamlessly available for every member with whom the particular event is shared, provided he or she has a device connected to the internet.

Users can also upload media/files to an event, sort teams by rating, and keep track of match information.

Feel free to email jrd7991@gmail.com with any questions. Additionally, all suggestions are welcome.

W-Prime Robotics, FTC Team 8391

I clicked "make a new event" and put in FTC state 1-31-15 and it is taking a long time to load and make. (I am using a computer). Would you mind showing me how to use it?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Raiders View Post
      I clicked "make a new event" and put in FTC state 1-31-15 and it is taking a long time to load and make. (I am using a computer). Would you mind showing me how to use it?
      What browser are you using?

Comment

Internet Expolorer 11

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Raiders View Post
          Internet Expolorer 11
          At this time, our app supports all major browsers except for Internet Explorer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Comment

Great app! One question though. I was playing around with it, and when I try and input matches, it gives rankings of 0% to the teams. How does the ranking work? Do you need a certain number of matches before it begins to rank?
            Thanks!

Comment

The link does not seem to work. Is this app still available?
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              FTC 265 Viking Robotics
              Twitter: @Wiscorobotics
              Email: FtcVikingRobotics@gmail.com

Comment

It appears that the linked domain is no longer registered. So, I guess not.

Comment

Working...
                X