Wow! Michigan is doing awesome!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Michigan is doing awesome!

I came across the website www.ftcstats.org late last year. I just checked it today and there are already Rover Ruckus scores. Of the top 10 scores, Michigan has 9 of them. Of course, there are probably limited scores available so far, but the scores themselves are impressive. There is one perfect autonomous score of 160 (80 for both alliance partners, apparently) and a few 150s. There is one TeleOp score in the top ten of 117! Wow, great job! All of the top 10 have a perfect end game score of 100.

Cool website to see what scores are coming in from different areas. I thought we were in pretty good shape for this stage of the game, but these folks are coming in with great scores already.

Michigan has already had two weeks of qualifiers. Few if any other regions have had anything other than some league meets - so you can expect MI to have the bulk of all the data - top 10 and otherwise. It is a crazy schedule in MI - FTC can only be junior high students, qualifiers run from first weekend in November to 1st or 2nd weekend in December (12/8 this year), there are 530+ teams, and our state/regional championship is 12/15. With the elimination of super regionals, we are then done until worlds.

Comment

Wow, we haven't had our first league meet yet! It is scheduled for December 1!

Comment

Working...
      X