Need Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!

Our team is having trouble connecting the router to the Samantha. We have changed the router to a more powerful one and have reflashed the Samantha many times, but is not working. We got the correct color codes, but we still can't get it.many help?
    --
    Kaios

Model of the router would be helpful. Also the OS, any anti-virus/firewall software. Any other information about the hardware, relevant software on the computer and Wi-Fi Environment would be helpful. Feel free to message me if you need help.

There are some Access Point style routers and higher end routers that have issues working with the Samantha. TP-Link routers have an issue where Samantha will be seen by the FCS but can't complete the pairing process.

Comment

Sorry if this seems obvious but have you created a Samantha network configuration? There's a tool in the Field Control System installation that generates the applicable configuration file which Samantha reads from a USB drive (note there's some restrictions on the maximum size of USB drive you can use). This must match your wireless router SSID & security. If you're having trouble I'd suggest staring with open security to help establish a baseline and verify the router is working properly by connecting to it using another device such as a laptop.
      There would seldom be a case where more power fixed a communications issue station and client are a few metres apart and in fact it can actually be detremental to performance.

Comment

We are using a MATRIX robot, the new type of parts. We do have a good connection, and we (much to my opposition) have Norton. Can you give us any more help?
        --
        Kaios

Comment

Working...
        X