Samantha and Matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samantha and Matrix

Currently, our team is using a Matrix controller with the NXT/Samantha. I have been told that I can buy a battery box for the samantha unit since it requires a 9V battery.

I have looked high and low for this phantom battery box. This past weekend our team went through four 9V batteries and still had difficulty staying connected to the FCS.

Has anyone else experienced these problems? Does anyone have a solution?

Originally posted by FTC7363 View Post
    Currently, our team is using a Matrix controller with the NXT/Samantha. I have been told that I can buy a battery box for the samantha unit since it requires a 9V battery.

I have looked high and low for this phantom battery box. This past weekend our team went through four 9V batteries and still had difficulty staying connected to the FCS.

I have also heard of the battery box, and have not been able to find it either.

Comment

Our school doesn't use MATRIX (not as powerful as Tetrix :P ), but maybe the battery box just means any standard 9V battery box.
      Lead programmer for FTC team #6424, the 'Oly Cow.
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-O...60019847470634

Comment

Matrix and Power to the Samantha Module

Originally posted by FTC7363 View Post

Hello Team,

Unfortunately, the battery box for Samantha/Matrix isn't yet available. We're sorry about the delay - as I understand it, the delay is caused by an unexpectedly long lead time on one of the parts of the battery box assembly. We're working on a document that describes a work-around right now, and as soon as it's complete we'll publish it. The Parts section of the Game Q&A forum will have a post that provides an official answer to help with any problems a team might encounter during their hardware inspection. We're really sorry about this and will have a solution for you very soon.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X