When we began to program our teleop we found problems when we tried to work the servos. First we checked the electrical wiring, which was fine. Then we built the entire teleop program from scratch. The servos still were unresponsive. When testing the servos we found they they do work in the schematic editor. When we try to use the servos in the program, they often do not receive power and just hang there. When one of the servos does work it causes the other servo to shake and move during it's use. At the best of times only one servo operates at the time, (it is usually the same one as well).
We are programming in the newest version of Labview with all the updates installed
Last edited by eccmaster; 03-14-2012 at 10:41 PM.