I am happy to share the log files, but not until after SSR and or World's. We already lost two days trouble shooting this and needless to say I am not changing ANYTHING until we get done competing. Sure everyone understands that feeling. .
Originally Posted by Philbot
Team 8688 and 10614 (Jr. Vi-Bots) we had the same problem tracked it down to 2 things. When we updated to Android studio 2.3 the app wanted to up date instant run and also stated our version 23 for our package was to low and wanted to update to version 25. Once we did this we lost our opmodes on phone. We copied our jar files and rebulit our folders using gitHub repository, placed our jar files back in folders. Key point here when we restarted Android Studio version 2.3 we did not up date instant run or gradle to version 25 and all is working again.