How do I Post to the Game Q&A Forum?

Welcome to the FTC Game Q&A Forum! If this is your first time here, please refer to the Instructions for Forum Use section before posting.

Thank you!

Posts created to sell a product or service are not permitted and will be deleted!

Thread: App Inventor not Building

App Inventor not Building

My app inventor program is not building for some reason. It was working now all the sudden it quit. I have tried shrinking my program in block mode so it takes up less room..... it didn't work. I have created a new project completely and tried to download it.... didn't work. Please help
    (I have not downloaded the latest version of app inventor) we have not had problems before though

[QUOTE=10485;35212]My app inventor program is not building for some reason. It was working now all the sudden it quit. I have tried shrinking my program in block mode so it takes up less room..... it didn't work. I have created a new project completely and tried to download it.... didn't work. Please help
    (I have not downloaded the latest version of app inventor) we have not had problems before though

The message is "Server error, Could not build target. Please try again later"

Just to be sure, have you tried rebooting the VirtualBox instance that App Inventor is running in?