How do I Post to the Game Q&A Forum?

Welcome to the FTC Game Q&A Forum! If this is your first time here, please refer to the Instructions for Forum Use section before posting.

Thank you!

Posts created to sell a product or service are not permitted and will be deleted!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Team Size

Does anyone know how much members a team is allowed now? They updated the rules and I want to know

There doesn't appear to be a public release of any recent update to the referenced documents (Mentor Guide, Game Manual 1) which were previously mentioned as documenting the fifteen student member limit. If there's been a rule update, I would expect that it would be documented there, or in the official rules thread (probably both). I haven't seen the question asked officially there either, so you may wish to have your team coach/mentor ask there using the official question process, as otherwise you are unlikely to get any official answer.

What have you seen/heard to indicate that there has been a rule update/change?

I guess since this really is more related to US FIRST FTC team rules than game rules, it is possible that this may be addressed elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 5294-jjkd View Post
    I haven't seen the question asked officially there either, so you may wish to have your team coach/mentor ask there using the official question process, as otherwise you are unlikely to get any official answer.
    I asked in an official Q&A forum question over 10 days ago but have not yet seen an answer.
    CHEER4FTC website and facebook online FTC resources.
    Providing support for FTC Teams in the Charlottesville, VA area and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer4FTC View Post
    I asked in an official Q&A forum question over 10 days ago but have not yet seen an answer.
    I asked a different question in the "Judging Process" forum around a week or more ago, and I have yet to see a response either. So it's not just you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer4FTC View Post
    Thanks for doing so...

http://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/ftc/start-a-team

Found this on FIRST's web page max of 15. Hope that helps.
    Dave - Mentor
    CVTM Robotics Team 6966 (Bat Bots) Rookie Season 2013/14
    CVTM Robotics Team 8257 (Bond Bots) Rookie Season 2014/15

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345