How do I Post to the Game Q&A Forum?

Welcome to the FTC Game Q&A Forum! If this is your first time here, please refer to the Instructions for Forum Use section before posting.

Thank you!

Posts created to sell a product or service are not permitted and will be deleted!

Thread: Block Programmers Unite!!!

FTC Engineer

Block Programmers Unite!!!

Greetings from New Hampshire!

If you are an FTC team, a coach or a mentor and you use the Blocks Programming tool to program your FTC robot, please sound off!

If you are a Blocks Programming tool user, please respond to this thread and tell us your team number, your team name, and if you'd like your geographic region ("New Hampshire", "Beijing", "Sydney", "Hungary", etc.)!

Thanks and welcome aboard!!!

Tom

7026 JDroids New Jersey

We actually did a NJ STEM Girls workshop on this and taught another team how to code using Block Programming (Oasis also from New Jersey)!

FTC Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by FTCteam7026 View Post
    7026 JDroids New Jersey

We actually did a NJ STEM Girls workshop on this and taught another team how to code using Block Programming (Oasis also from New Jersey)!
    Awesome! Glad to hear some NJ-ers are on this subforum! Great job with the workshop!

We are joining a couple other teams from Colorado and switching from App Inventor here in Colorado!

9988 CID Iowa

We plan on using this for next year, currently looking for videos and tutorials. Thanks

FTC Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by FTC9988 View Post
    9988 CID Iowa

We plan on using this for next year, currently looking for videos and tutorials. Thanks
    Hi FTC9988.

Here's a link to a tutorial that might be a good place to start:

http://www.firstinspires.org/sites/d...ningmanual.pdf

Also, I put some material online that includes some materials from an older workshop that we did with the Blocks programming tool in summer of 2016. The screen shots in the docs might be slightly out of date but the material might be helpful to learn how to use the blocks software.

You can access the older training workshop material here:

https://usfirst-my.sharepoint.com/pe...FeYu7ffINHuyy4

Remember, the NSTA training material was made using an older version of the Blocks software so there might be some slight differences in the user interfaces on the current software.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the information. I hope people don't min if I ask a ton of questions.

3507 Robotheosis from Chicago

We have been using block programming since the begining of the year.