How do I Post to the Game Q&A Forum?

Welcome to the FTC Game Q&A Forum! If this is your first time here, please refer to the Instructions for Forum Use section before posting.

Thank you!

Posts created to sell a product or service are not permitted and will be deleted!

Thread: Phones lagging by long periods of time

Post Phones lagging by long periods of time

When I turn on my op mode for driver control the robot moves about 3 seconds after I give the command to do so. The ping on the phones is relatively low and we are the only team within miles so its not interference.

Any Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by 10485 View Post
    When I turn on my op mode for driver control the robot moves about 3 seconds after I give the command to do so. The ping on the phones is relatively low and we are the only team within miles so its not interference.

Any Suggestions
    Is this happening for all OpModes or just one/some?
    Are all button commands delayed during the whole run, or just the initial movement?
    Maybe it is waiting for a sensor to calibrate?

Posting your code here may help.

Could please tell us the SDK version and post your code that causes issues? If you try a minimalistic version of the code, do you still encounter the same issue?

I got it fixed but thank you anyway
    I'm not entirely sure why it just randomly started working but I did take the initialization commands out and removed a significant amount of code in the loop iself