*** Please Read these Forum Posting Guidelines ***
This system, which is a subset of the FIRST Tech Challenge Forums, is used to provide teams with answers to questions about the rules of the FIRST Tech Challenge game. To proceed, please click on the link below:
Forum Link: http://ftcforum.usfirst.org/forum.php
Anyone may view questions and answers within the FIRST Tech Challenge Game Q&A Forum without a password.
In order to submit a new question, you must have a unique Q&A System User Name and Password for your team. This is NOT the same username and password used to log in to the FIRST Portal. Each registered team will receive one set of credentials for the entire team to share. Your team's Lead Coach/Mentor 1 or Lead Coach/Mentor 2 can access your team's unique Q&A username and password by logging into your team record. Usernames and Passwords will become available on September 23, 2016.
To submit a question:
1. Click the forum link (above).
2. Log in with your team's Q & A User Name and Password.
3. From the FIRST Tech Challenge “FIRST RES-Q” forum, find the section of the forum that relates to your question. For example, if your question is about parts allowed on your robot, go to the section titled “The Robot - Inspection and Build Rules.”
4. Click on the “Post Your Robot Questions Here:” sub forum.
5. Click on “Post New Thread” button.
6. Enter the title of your question.
7. Enter the text of your question.
8. Hit the Submit New Thread button.
A few things to note:
1. To save your time and ours, questions will only be answered one time. Posts asking a question that has already been answered will be placed in the appropriate "Duplicate Question" sub folder.
2. Please limit your questions to one per post, to make it easy for others to find the answer.
3. Your post may be edited by moderators to improve readability.
4. Once you submit your new thread, it will not immediately be made available for public viewing. Your posted question will be reviewed first by the appropriate moderator and an answer will be posted in a timely manner.
5. We expect that posters to the forum will adhere to our standards of Gracious Professionalism.
Last edited by Administrator; 09-12-2016 at 10:36 AM.
Tags for this Thread