How do I Post to the Game Q&A Forum?

Welcome to the FTC Game Q&A Forum! If this is your first time here, please refer to the Instructions for Forum Use section before posting.

Thank you!

Posts created to sell a product or service are not permitted and will be deleted!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Controller not connecting to the Phone

Let's pick one thread. I answered on the other thread with the start of troubleshooting, so if you prefer to use this thread, answer here instead of there.

5294-jjkd's minimal setup on http://ftcforum.usfirst.org/showthre...troller-set-up: Driver phone only, direct to gamepad with the right-angle OTG to female USB: works. Gesture: hold Start and tap A. This simple test requires only a Driver phone and the gamepad, and removes a potentially bad hub from consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by 5294-jjkd View Post
    Let's pick one thread. I answered on the other thread with the start of troubleshooting, so if you prefer to use this thread, answer here instead of there.
    I think Thread 7034 will do nicely.

We were having problems connecting the game pad. We replaced the USB hub that came with the kit, and all is well. I suggest you go to Amazon and buy a new hub. They're about $6.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12