How do I Post to the Game Q&A Forum?

Welcome to the FTC Game Q&A Forum! If this is your first time here, please refer to the Instructions for Forum Use section before posting.

Thank you!

Posts created to sell a product or service are not permitted and will be deleted!

Thread: Mountain Climb

Mountain Climb

Hi,

I just want to confirm that can we start climbing from the start of TeleOp Mode. We were said that we can only climb at last 30 seconds. Because when I saw other videos online, many teams were starting to climb at the start of teleOp Mode

If by climbing, you mean start going up the mountain low/mid/high zones, you can start doing that in Autonomus if you want. If by climb, you mean start climbing in the cliff zone to hang from the pull up bar, that you can't interact with until the final 30 seconds if you want the points for it.

Quote Originally Posted by alak View Post
    If by climbing, you mean start going up the mountain low/mid/high zones, you can start doing that in Autonomus if you want. If by climb, you mean start climbing in the cliff zone to hang from the pull up bar, that you can't interact with until the final 30 seconds if you want the points for it.
    I know for the Autonomous Period. But can we climb the Mid Zone at the start of TeleOp?

You can start climbing mountain anytime of TeleOp, however, you can only score hanging on high bar of the cliff zone in the last 30 seconds (End Game Period).

Thanks for the help