How do I Post to the Game Q&A Forum?

Welcome to the FTC Game Q&A Forum! If this is your first time here, please refer to the Instructions for Forum Use section before posting.

Thank you!

Posts created to sell a product or service are not permitted and will be deleted!

Thread: Scoring App Preview for FTC 2015-2016 Game

Scoring App Preview for FTC 2015-2016 Game

Hello FTC,

I am going to release a scoring app for the season that is about to kickoff tomorrow. I have the basic parts of the app pretty much complete, now all I need to do is wait for the game manual to come out. I am also the one who developed a scoring app last year, which can be seen HERE.

The video preview of the app is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhwO29iU0FQ

Please feel free to leave feedback here, or in the other places mentioned in the video description.

I am looking forward to the game release, how about you?

Just a little note, this is not developed by or with FIRST. This will also be a free app on the Android market right now with the possibility of it becoming a web based program also. At some point, I may also invite other people to help develop this scouting/scoring technology, so that it can be spread to iOS and other platforms. My plans are to update it with the new game every year, with improvements here and there. This is one way I can help

Brendon Telman
    FTC Team 5466 Alum (2011-2015)
    FTC Team 4160 Mentor (2015-)
    Botscout for FTC Developer

Update to original.

The app is now published on the Google Play Store for free.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...elman.botscout

-

Brendon Telman
    FTC Team 5466 Alum (2011-2015)
    FTC Team 4160 Mentor (2015-)
    Botscout for FTC Developer